Tuesday, September 6, 2011

5 words that describe me

Athlete

At an early age i participated in sports. My first sport that i ever played was football. I played for the New Haven Steelers Pop Warner team. Throughout High School i played football, and i ran track. In the photo to the left is me (#41) in Hamden High School's Green Bowl game. Sports are a major part of my life. They keep me buisy and i like to compete.







Artistic

Art is a talent that i possesed since a young age. Generally i like to sketch and paint. some mediums i like to use are pencil and pen. Through art i have had many accomplishments. In elementary school i was placed into the Talented and Gifted Program for art. In High School i created a painting/ drawing that was placed into an art magazine. Art provides me a peace of mind, its a gateway to another world.





Comedian

Making people laugh is something i like to do. Alot of people have told me that i should do stand up. From my family to friends they all say "you are too funny." Comedians that i enjoy are Kevin Hart, Bernie Mac, and Mike Epps.














Friendly


Alot of people tell me that i am a friendly and outgoing person. I guess im so friendly because i like to make people feel comfortable. I enjoy meeting new people. Some things that contributed to me being so outgoing are sports and extracurricular activities that i participated in in High School.


Gamer

Video games are something i enjoy. Video games are one thing i can do for hours. My favorite game to play is Madden. My favorite game system would have to be ps3. Sports games interest me more than games like COD.

No comments:

Post a Comment