Saturday, October 29, 2011

Campus Safari #8

This week I visited the Biology department to complete campus safari #8. I had zero idea where the office was located. So I visited the arts and sciences office where I was helped, they directed me to Jennings hall room 231 A. As I made my way into the office I was side tracked by a fish inside of a fish tank. I walked up to the secretary’s desk and explained the instructions for the campus safari. The lady who was at the desk explained to me that she wasn’t the secretary she was just a substitute. However she provided me the secretary’s name which was Marshal Schultz, her extension number is 6211. She also explained to me the process which was to fill out a blue slip to sign up for an appointment. In about a week there will be a list outside the office informing you of your advisor. Once you receive this information you have to email, or visit advisor during office hours to set up a date to meet. On the day you meet your advisor you will be given your PIN number and will set up courses. Overall the visit informed me a lot about the process of obtaining an advisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment